Motorcycle frames in rigid or softail, all custom made
to your specifications. Hard tail sections, along with Do It Yourself (DYI) builder parts. Anything and everything you
need to build your 2 or 3 wheel dream from the ground up!
Dare to Dream with the Cycle One team!
One Manufacturing LLC is a unique dynamic custom motorcycle frame manufacturing company based in the US Midwest. Our specialty is fabricating custom motorcycle frames and hard
tails for many makes and models including, Our experienced staff at Cycle One, are very resourceful in many aspects of the
custom motorcycle and frame industries. We are always willing to go that extra mile! At Cycle One we take great pride
in our quality workmanship, personal customer service and support. We look forward to you giving us the opportunity to earn your business.
One custom motorcycle frames come shipped to you complete with :
- Neck stamped identification
# with a MSO (manufactures certificate of origin) and with invoice as per custom motorcycle registration requirements.
- Engine and transmission mounts.
*Note - Harley Davidson big twin only, include forward
- Mig welds - expertly applied by certified journeyman craftsmen
- Tubing -1 1/8"
.120 wall - 1018 DOM & 1 1/2" .125 wall
- Neck gusset - standard, tri-star - 11 guage laser cut
- optional tube style or gooseneck available
- Axle plates - standard pointed - 1/2" plate laser cut,
and slotted for 3/4" axles optional HD vintage style and hidden axle blocks in 1", 20mm also available see
"custom add ons"
- Precision bends - and each piece custom fit
- Neck – select one neck size from a choice of four
– Honda 1969-1978, Harley Early Sportster 7/8, Sportser & Buell 1" diam. 7" length,Harley Big Twin
1” stem 5" length using external cups
- Choice of rake in degrees
- Choice of backbone stretch
in inches and either straight or curved configuration - rolled curved for powdercoat or chrome finish additional, see
"custom add ons"
- Choice of downtube/s stretch in inches and style, dual or single and configuration straight or curved - rolled curved
for powdercoat or chrome finish additional, see "custom add ons"
Custom motorcycle frame construction is regulated by the strict quality control processes implemented by
Cycle One Manufacturing LLC. Ensuring the finest quality and workmanship in all of our custom motorcycle frames, hard tails sections and other frame/motorcycle related products.
Each custom frame/hard tail section is shipped out with the slushing oil from the mill process still on the tubing.
This allows the customer to finish the motorcycle frame by their choice of method and means. The most obvious reason
is that what you see is what you get, all the frame welds are visible. Giving you the customer the ability to appreciate
the craftsmanship. Not having to worry about what might be underneath the coating/grinding/sanding, as it is all visible!
to the motorcycle community,
The Staff at Cycle One